LAS VEGAS, April 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Enter to Win: caesars.com/experience-the-empire
Today, Caesars Entertainment announced the launch of its "Experience the Empire" sweepstakes that offers Total Rewards members a chance to win one of seven unbelievable experiences normally reserved for the highest level VIPs in the world. The "Experience the Empire" sweepstakes runs through June 25, 2017 and offers winners the opportunity to gain unprecedented access to some of the world's most exclusive events and venues. These include tickets to the two of the most exclusive U.S. horse racing events of the year, an elite stock car race, take a ride in the Orpheus Parade, or the chance to meet some of Vegas' top performers such as Jennifer Lopez - all while staying at a Caesars Entertainment property and dining at some of the best restaurants in the world.
"A lot of thought and planning has gone into creating some truly once-in-a-lifetime experiences that – in most cases - money can't buy," said Ruben Sigala, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Caesars Entertainment. "We want to make peoples wildest dreams come true by offering them the chance to win unprecedented access to the events they've only dreamed of attending."
The seven exclusive packages include:
- The Fastest Horse Race in Louisville: Size up the horses and drink mint julips at the historic Churchill Downs racetrack on May 5, 2018 with two tickets to the Derby. Winner will receive $5,000 in cash, airfare for two, accommodations at Horseshoe Southern Indiana, $500 credit to dine at world-renowned restaurants, $500 in free play and VIP transportation during their experience.
- American Thoroughbred Horse Racing in Baltimore: Winner will receive two tickets to the second jewel race of the at Pimlico Race Course on May 19, 2018, $2,500 in cash, airfare for two, accommodations at Horseshoe Baltimore, $500 credit to dine at world-renowned restaurants, $500 in free play and VIP transportation during their experience.
- Las Vegas Entertainment: Enjoy the energy of Hollywood at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. Winner receives two tickets to see one of the following resident performers at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood between June and September of 2017: Britney Spears: Piece of Me, Jennifer Lopez: All I Have, Backstreet Boys: Larger Than Life or Pitbull: Time of Our Lives. This experience also includes $2,000 in cash, airfare for two, hotel accommodations, $500 credit to dine at world-renowned restaurants, $500 in free play and VIP transportation during their stay.
- Atlantic City Escape to the Shores: Indulge in the finest that Atlantic City has to offer with one of two unique experiences during the weekend of July 4, 2017. Splurge with a $500 luxury shopping experience, $500 resort credit, $500 dining credit for world-class restaurants, a foodie experience at Viking Cooking School and $500 spa credit for the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon and Spa OR select an exclusive Night & Day Package which features a $500 Louis Vuitton shopping experience, $500 dining credit for world-class restaurants, $500 resort credit, beachside experience that includes cocktails, admission for two to Pool After Dark with drinks and table service.
- New Orleans Mardi Gras: Enjoy excitement, dining and great music in the heart of New Orleans during Mardi Gras, Feb. 13, 2018. Winner will ride in the Orpheus Parade with a guest and receive exclusive tickets to Orpheuscapade, a black tie event where the winners will experience a side of Mardi Gras seldom seen by New Orleanians or visitors. Winner will also receive $4,500 in cash, receive airfare for two, accommodations at Harrah's New Orleans, $500 credit to dine at world-renowned restaurants, $500 in free play and VIP transportation during their experience.
- Lake Tahoe Celebrity Golf: Rub elbows with A-listers at a celebrity golf tournament at Edgewood in South Lake Tahoe, beginning July 11, 2017. Winner will receive $6,000 in cash, two tickets to the Celebrity Kick-off Party, access to two concerts during weekend festivities, tent access to the tournament, airfare for two, accommodations at Harrah's Lake Tahoe, $500 credit to dine at world-renowned restaurants, $500 in free play and VIP transportation during their experience.
- The Big Race in Kansas City: Feel the need for speed in Kansas City. Winner will receive $2,500 in cash, two tickets to an elite stock car race at Kansas Speedway on Oct. 22, 2017, airfare for two, accommodations at Harrah's North Kansas City, $500 credit to dine at world-renowned restaurants, $500 in free play and VIP transportation during their experience
For information on how to enter and for complete official rules, please visit: caesars.com/experience-the-empire. No purchase necessary. Must be 21 years or older to enter and win.
About Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CEC) (Nasdaq: CZR) is the world's most diversified casino-entertainment provider and the most geographically diverse U.S. casino-entertainment company. CEC is mainly comprised of the following three entities: the majority owned operating subsidiary Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, wholly owned Caesars Entertainment Resort Properties and Caesars Growth Properties, in which we hold a variable economic interest. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, 75 years ago, CEC has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions and its portfolio of subsidiaries now operate 49 casinos in 13 U.S. states and five countries. CEC's resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah's® and Horseshoe® brand names. CEC's portfolio also includes the London Clubs International Limited family of casinos. CEC is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. CEC is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.
SOURCE Caesars Entertainment